George Brown College is inviting applications for Scotiabank International Partner Entrance Scholarships. The scholarship is awarded as a second-semester tuition fee credit to eligible newly admitted students for George Brown College full-time post-secondary programs (diploma, degree, or graduate certificate).
George Brown College of Applied Arts and Technology is a public, fully accredited college of applied arts and technology with three full campuses in downtown Toronto, Ontario.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing full-time post-secondary programs (diploma, degree, or graduate certificate).
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: Scholarships of $5,000 each will be awarded as a second-semester tuition fee credit to eligible newly admitted students for George Brown College full-time post-secondary programs (diploma, degree, or graduate certificate).
Number of Scholarships: There is one award available for September entry.
Scholarship can be taken in Canada
Eligibility:Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be an international student (required to have a valid Study Permit in Canada) from one of our partner institutions
- Be studying in the first semester of a full-time post-secondary program
- Not have previously studied at George Brown College at the post-secondary level
- Possess an excellent academic record (“A” average or equivalent)
- Have participated/demonstrated leadership in activities that have made a contribution to other students or their educational community in general
- Be accepted to and later registered in a full-time George Brown College post-secondary program
Nationality: Students from the Caribbean, China, Central/South America or India are encouraged to apply.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: The Award is available to students in any program in their first year of study.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Please apply online for International Centre Scholarships through STU-VIEW. To be considered for this scholarship you must be enrolled in a full-time post-secondary program as an International Student.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is September 30, 2017.